Access to Airports
Sabiha Gökçen Airport
An airport in the Asian Side of Istanbul; its distance to Kadıköy is 40 kilometers, to Pendik is 12 kilometers and to Taksim is 50 kilometers. Also has a connection to TEM highway for 1.5 kilometers. It is possible to travel by metro, metrobus and bus to various places of the Istanbul.
Following IETT lines or Havataş shuttle services are available for transportation from the airport to the city.
Sabiha Gökçen Airport IETT lines:
• E-3 4.LEVENT METRO -SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT
• E-9 BOSTANCI - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT
• E-10 KADIKÖY - KURTKÖY - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT
• E-11 SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT - KADIKÖY
• 16S SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT - METROBUS UZUNÇAYIR
• KM-20 SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT - PENDİK - KARTAL METRO
• SG-1 KADIKÖY - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT
• KM22 SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT - CEVİZLİ PLATFORMS
• E-18 ALTUNİZADE - ÜMRANİYE - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT
• 122H SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT - YENİŞEHİR - 4.LEVENT METRO
• SG-2 TAKSİM - SABİHA GÖKÇEN AİRPORT
From Atatürk Airport to various places of the city can be traveled by metro and municipality buses. The light metro serving between Aksaray and Atatürk Airport belongs to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IBB), the first voyage time starts at 6:00 in the morning. And continues until 24.00 pm, a vehicle is carried out at every 5-7 minutes from Aksaray and Atatürk Airport.
The train moving from airport starts at World Trade Center and Istanbul Fair Center then goes through Şirinevler, Bakırköy, Zeytinburnu, Terminal and Topkapı, and reaches to Aksaray after a 35 minutes voyage.
The 96T bus of IETT carries passengers between Taksim - Atatürk Airport, bus starts its voyage from Taksim and goes through Şişhane, Unkapanı, Aksaray, Yenikapı, Zeytinburnu and then follows Bakırköy Seaside and after Yeşilyurt reaches to airport.
• 96T ATATÜRK AİRPORT - TAKSİM
• TH-1 TAKSİM - ATATÜRK AİRPORT
Official Web Page of IETT - Istanbul Electricity, Tramway and Tunnel General Management
Network Map of IETT - Istanbul Electricity, Tramway and Tunnel General Management